Wednesday, July 25, 2007

OH MY SNAILS!

Tonight we went over to Grandpa hank's and found a ton of snails. Jake and Halle were having so much fun, they said it was like a easter egg hunt with snails instead of eggs! I think Jake lost count at about 30. They were every where, Halle liked the baby ones the best and wanted to take them home. When we finally talked them out of leaving we put them back where we found them and hopefully they will be there next time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my sick!!! I can't believe those guys touched those snails...ewey! That's so funny though that there were that many. We get a lot too at our house especially after the rain yesterday. The news last night said there were problems with snails and rat infestations! Maybe Hank is experiencing some of that :)

Anonymous said...

WOW,Why don't you guys come over to Grandma Karen's and hunt for snails. We will go for ice cream after.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to put my name

Anonymous said...

I heard if you boil the snails and eat them, they taste like chicken.

Jake, Fear Factor. Do it!

I think Tyra is starting a blogspot. Her friend is helping her, so look for it soon "The Holbrooks".

Anonymous said...

Whoops. It's "The Holbrook Family".

Or. I guess I could send the link http://theholbrookfamily.blogspot.com/