Halle's friends Tayden and Abby invited her to their grandma's house to ride Joe. Halle wanted to ride all by herself with no help at all so we had to talk her into at least letting someone lead the horse. Halle had such a fun day riding Joe, picking apples(she must have eaten at least 5), playing on the hay and feeding Joe carrots. I think we may have a little cowgirl on our hands!
Thursday, August 16, 2007
HALLE'S DAY WITH JOE!
Halle's friends Tayden and Abby invited her to their grandma's house to ride Joe. Halle wanted to ride all by herself with no help at all so we had to talk her into at least letting someone lead the horse. Halle had such a fun day riding Joe, picking apples(she must have eaten at least 5), playing on the hay and feeding Joe carrots. I think we may have a little cowgirl on our hands!
Posted by emeryfam at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yee-haw Halle! I can't believe she rode all by herself. Looks like she had so much fun!
Halle, you look so little on that BIG horse!
Post a Comment