JOBS I'VE HAD:
The Tanning Isle-I think I must have used my associate discount a little too much because Jake saw a picture of me in high school and said "you were orange".
Zions Bank- Dealer loans department
JCPenney Catalog-another example of me using my associate discount a little too much, Greg saying "your spending more than you make what's the point?"
PLACES TO GO FOR A WEEKEND GETAWAY:
Bearlake
Park city
Las Vegas(where we will be next weekend,with no kids HOORAY!)
MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN:
The NoteBook
Napoleon Dynamite
Nacho Libre
(the last two are so stupid, but so funny)
The Gods Must Be Crazy(that ones for Hugh and Hal)
I have too many to list
GUILTY PLEASURES:
Massages
Hot baths
Anything that is not on the weight watcher plan
Shopping
Lawrys the Prime Rib in Las Vegas(one of the reasons we go back every year, and also not on the weight watcher plan)
FAVORITE VACATION SPOTS:
Maui-We're going back in February,thanks Greg
Mexico
I really haven't been anywhere else, but I'm sure when I do it will be a favorite(i'm not hard to please, you can take me anywhere on vacation and I'll love it).
My kids always get mad at me because they say they haven't been anywhere they tell me that Bear Lake, St George, Park City and Idaho do not count. My poor vacationless kids! One day we will get them to DisneyLand, Mommy just has to go back to Maui first (sorry kids).
FAVORITE FOODS:
Pretty much anything fattening and not on the Weight Watcher plan.
BEST KISS LANDMARK:
Anywhere with Greg is a best kiss landmark (that's what he thinks!)
PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
Anywhere warm, it's cold this week!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
I got tagged!
Posted by emeryfam at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I would rather be on Greg's upcoming reward trip to Maui.
I totally forgot about Gods must be Crazy....so funny!
You have to eat at Cozy Mel's while in Vegas! Best guacamole ever and I don't even like guacamole!!
Its not too late to talk greg into coming down to visit WARM AZ, it will be in the low 80's maybe 70's in Nov, and the new mall opens up by my house this month, i guess holly and I with have to shop for you. Plus Hudson missed his cousins.
How was vegas??? I heard the Greg won big?? And did presley love the Hannah Montana concert?? Lexi was really jealous when she heard that she got to.
Post a Comment