Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cancun

Were back from Cancun and we had a BLAST! I can't believe how much our family has grown, it was fun hanging with everyone for a whole week. Leave it to the Holbrook's for a good time! This is us at Tulum, we had a LDS tour guide take us around and explain all the history of this amazing place.

Happy Thanksgiving! This was Presley's Thanksgiving dinner.

Grandpa with Halle and Hudson.
Presley and Halle got their hair braided the first night, which made getting ready a whole lot easier!
feeding the Iguana crackers.
Leave it to me to book the PARTY ferry over to Las Majeras Island. I thought we were getting a deal for just 50 bucks they took you to and from the island, fed you breakfast and lunch and gave you free drinks all day! Lets just say the one's who REALLY drank got a WAY better deal. At the end of the day we were the only one's not wasted from all the "free drinks", at least we had some good entertainment!



Jake and Presley joined in on the entertainment!

Halle dancing!


Nothing like an Ocean View




On our way back from the Jungle and Snorkel tour.

Swimming with Pep'a the shark




Nothing like your first Mexican bus ride!



Of course Greg golfed!!




Untill next time......

6 comments:

Mary said...

Now I know why I haven't seen you in a while. Looks like an amazing trip.

Amy B. said...

Awesome...Awesome...Oh, and super JEALOUS!!!

AIMEE said...

Oh, isn't Mexico the best! Looks like you guys had so much fun. Wish we were there right now.

Mitchell Family said...

looks like you all had fun, except I'm not sure about the shark thing...yikes!

Summerhunt said...

I am so jealous! Those picture just make be want to be there. In due time, except no kids for me!

Stott Family 5 said...

Totally jealous right now...oh the warmth!