Wednesday, June 24, 2009

DisneyLand


We FINALLY took our kids to Disneyland! Greg and I are not huge fans of a Disneyland vacation, we would much rather go sit on the beach somewhere and have pina coladas brought to us every hour on the hour. We decided that every kid must go to Disneyland, so we gave in!

Halle wasn't loving Nemo as much as we thought she would!Halle still wasn't sure of the Buzz ride either!


Alice In Wonderland was her FAVORITE



I love family bonding moments!
Halle loving her $10.00 sucker!
REALLY? I could not believe people would walk around eating HUGE turkey legs! My fam couldn't pass them up.

Presley decided on the HUGE corn dog!












Halle with her $10.00 balloon!

Aerial was the sweetest Princess!





Nothing against Jasmine but, WHERE IS CINDERELLA!!!!



We loved Toy Story at California Adventure


Playhouse Disney




Goodbye Disney, NOW WHERE'S MY PINA COLADA!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you got these up! These just made me want to go back to Disneyland. Love IT. Oh BTW Ambiean came up with the Theme

Mitchell Family said...

LOVE disney...but much better to be enjoyed durring the off season with NO kids. either way, ahhhh, i just love it. i could get misty eyed just thinking about walking down main street right now!

Amy B. said...

I swore your mom was some random teenager smiling for a photo...hilarious...and what's this ambien comment?

Amy B. said...

And, what's your beef with Afton?

Ty and Holly said...

I'm so happy that you didn't invite me on this trip..it doesn't look fun at all (wink, wink). Love the photo of dad and mom on with lazers, too funny. Tell Halle she is a beautiful princess in that dress.

Mary said...

You guys do the funnest things. We are LAME!!

BTW--thanks for the bath salts. I soaked and soaked and soaked. Very nice!

Amber said...

I agree with the vacation on the beach being pampered. BUT... Disneyland is the best for kids, it looks like the kids loved it!!