Monday, September 10, 2007

Halle's first day of Preschool.

I'm Free! Is that horrible to say? Halle started preschool and I could not be more excited. I went to Walmart and Sams for the first time without buying something that she wasn't leaving the store without. I wandered around and looked at everything just because I could and I bought a few things that weren't on my list just because I could-sorry greg this could get expensive! Anyway Halle was excited to go to school just like Presley and Jake. Halle would prefer a bus to take her to and from school but she will settle for the Durango. Am I the only one who takes a million pictures on the first day of school? I had a lot of mom's looking at me like I was a little out of control with the pic's, maybe it's because Presley and Jake are to "old" for pictures so I had to make up for that. Well again I am free 2 days a week for 2 and a half hours if anyone wants to shop or lunch just give me a call!














2 comments:

Tyra said...

Thats so exciting that she's in preschool, i feel like I need a place to drop hud-dog off so i can just get my house clean. Um I hate Dick and danielle, I hope that zack and jemeka can kick there butts tonight and they are gone.

Ty and Holly said...

I love that Halle is in school...she is so funny! Looks like she had a good day and I hope she is chosen to be the leader in her class on Thursday!