Thursday, September 6, 2007

Our Fun Weekend in Park City!

We had so much fun this weekend at Park City. We started at Swiss Days which was fun for my mom and I, next year I think this will turn out to be a girls weekend. Greg was of course hot and sweaty, Jake and Halle were done after we bought them thier play guns that shot elastics,Presley had no interest because there were no clothes to buy and Grandpa wanted to get back to the Hotel for swimming. Halle's favorite part of the trip was riding the bus all around Park City. Greg also loves to ride on public transportation(ha ha),he was a good sport! Sunday we rode up to Mirror Lake which was pretty and Cold, and we also stopped at the provo falls. We had are fare share of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory(Yummy) and we ate way to much food. Here's the pics we took: Halle riding the bus home from Swiss Days
Eating caramel apple's at Swiss Days


Halle playing tether ball with dad-nobody else was allowed
Mirror Lake(cold)!


Hal and Halle on the bus!

Eating some more at Park City Pizza and Noodle
Waiting for the bus to take us back to the hotel.

Halle loved the bus station!

5 comments:

Ty and Holly said...

Cute pics! That was fun and I do agree, next year should just be the girls. Ty was onery because of the heat. And he said there was nothing but Relief Society projects.

Anonymous said...

It could have been the heat, but it could have been Steve's monster-like snore Saturday night, Hal's little piggy-like snore Sunday night, or the fact that every time I turned around somebody was trying to take my picture. I love my in-laws to death, but will require a heavier cocktail of sleep agents to function on the next getaway.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Your family is so cute!

Caldwell Chatter said...

Hey you,

Love the blog it is wonderful to see your gorgeous family and all your many adventures. Holly cow I cannot believe how big your kids are, they are adorable too! Are you all done with three, you should not you & Greg make good-looking kids…

Tyra said...

Looks like me missed out on a fun trip. We are looking for tickets to come back up soon!!!