Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

It's a bird, It's a plane, oh wait it's just Hal. Yes Hal showed up for Trick or Treating dressed as Incredaboy from the movie The Incredables. I think it might be the funniest thing I have ever seen! Hal was a hit with all of Presley and Jake's friends. Hal went Trick or Treating around the neighborhood, and let's just say he was lucky not to be arressted. Greg was worried that when people saw Hal with Halle they might think it was him-I think secretly Greg was a little jealous of the costume, who knows mabe next year Greg will try and top it. We had a fun Halloween with all of the kids friends, we made chilli and caramel apples, played games and laughed alot at Hal.

Presley and Jake







Halle had fun Trick-or-Treating with Grandpa



Friends, Friends, Friends.........

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck, that has to be the funniest thing ever!!

Anonymous said...

okay so I just talked to Kathie and she told me you guys, (and morgs, ash, and pres) have a blog. How did I not know this I ask myself! Oh yes, because Lawson's do not share information with each other!!! Just kidding, really I love your blog, so cute! I have a blog so go check it out I linked up to yours mine is stottfamily5.blogspot.com See ya later

Heidi (lawson) Stott