Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ok,I don't love to blog

I have been informed by a few people that my blog has not been updated for a while. I don't know where all of you people have the time to do these great blogs-music,slide shows, you tube videos, the list goes on and on......... Anyways when I am not running Presley to tumbling, dance, activity days, student council, friends houses, Kaysville Theater, or taking Jake to one of his two Comp Basketball leagues, Comp Baseball, friends houses,scouts, or where ever anyone else needs to go, the last thing I want to do is Blog! Even when Halle is at preschool, there are so many other things I want to do other than Blog(shopping,lunch with friends, One Life To Live,napping, reading, etc...). I know it is hard to believe that I feel this way being that I am Holly's sister, and we all Know she loves to blog. I can honestly say it is not my favorite thing to do. I hate pictures of myself, Presley and Jake hate when I take pictures of them and they are always making goofy faces or doing bunny ears behind each other. Halle on the other hand loves her picture taken, but if I only use the pictures of her I think everyone would get bored. Anyways I am working on my blogging attitude, I will be getting music, slide shows and some you tube videos for you all to enjoy, so stay tuned..............

1 comments:

Ty and Holly said...

You're funny...you better blog though! It's a journal to look back on so get those pics and stories up of your kids!