I'm sure your wondering what happened to our lawn? let's go back to a few months ago with my dad (Steve) asking Greg "when are you going to fertalize your lawn?" Well after a few weeks of Greg not fertalizing the lawn ,being the nice guy that my dad is he brought over his drop spreader and fertalizer. One night after Jake's football practice Greg decided to hurry as fast as he could before it got dark and fertalize the lawn. I was so relieved that he had finally got it done just in time for fall. About two weeks later we started to notice something was wrong. Greg started commenting on how something must have been wrong with the fertalizer or the drop spreader, I had to remind him that it was amazing everything worked just fine when my dad fertalized his lawn with the same fertalizer and drop spreader. And then it started people asking "what happened to your lawn?" Greg was a good sport about it, telling them that he did it for football season. I on the the other hand was praying for snow everyday! Lets hope when spring comes its back to normal. Does anyone know a good fertalizing company?
Friday, December 7, 2007
What happened to your lawn?
Posted by emeryfam at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Heather, that has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen!! That is totally something that I can see my brother Jeremy doing! I love this, I wonder if now you wished that he hadn't fertilized at all? This is too funny.
Heidi (Lawson) Stott
That was my exact quote when I picked you up on Friday, so funny.
Greg. Come on now, Really?? I just had to pick hugh up off the floor he was laughing so hard.
Oh my gosh!! I am laughing so hard right now! That is totally something that Shelby would do...it seems like everytime he tries to be handy something like that happens!!
So I had to show Shelby your lawn the other night and he was laughing so hard he about fell of the couch! We seriously need to hang out, I think our husbands would get along great! Call me!
Post a Comment