After months of getting ready we FINALLY made it! This is what we woke up to every morning, blue skies sunny and warm. It had rained in Maui for three weeks before we got there and we had not one drop!
We ate breakfast every morning at the all you can eat buffett, and the scale definately shows it!
Greg and his buddies playing BBall at the pool

Hula Pie

Lunch at the pool

Gregs company tennis tournament
Greg won the tournament(200 bucks), I lost this tournament for so many of these people. We played doubles and lets just say I didn't know the ball couldn't bounce twice before you hit it. I know for sure the reason Greg won is because he never had me as his partner! There was also 2nd -6th place and not one person that I was paired with won any money.
Hula Pie
Lunch at the pool
Gregs company tennis tournament


9 comments:
Are you kidding me!!!! I hate hate hate you! I am so jealous!!!! Oh that looks like so much fun! Welcome back!
I am so jealous right now I cant see straight. How nice to not have any kids for a whole week!!! It looks like a lot of fun. Now back to enjoying the snow.....
Oh, the sunshine!
Are you still planning on lunch this friday at Godderidge's home? We don't have your email address, so call me or make a comment on my Blog.
I hope to see you friday
Holly
You are so lucky! You reminded me of the time when we played sports together (the Summerset Suns), we would just sit somewhere on the field and try each others shoes on!! No wonder why we were last pick.. Looks like you had a wonderful time, now back to reality. Right
You have no idea how jealous I am right now of this!!! I am sitting here in the freezing cold retarded utah winter with three sick kids surrounding me....ahhhhhhhh...can you tell I need to have spring soon! Seriously though you look gorgeous (as usual) and tan, and looks like it was a great time!
Heather, you really now how to make the most of a kid free vacation. Way to go! The beach pictures are the best, this post is making every parent want to go on a vacation! Good job Greg.
BORING!! I want a new post! Are we going to lunch tomorrow?
Look at you getting those pictures on so quick. Now, you need to share some of those with me. Your blog looks really good! I pirinted you a C.D. I will send it with Jared. Talk later
It looks like paradise. Way fun. I wish I could go. Did you get your drink in the pineapple on the beach? Happy birthday. Thanks for lunch today. Have fun tonight!
Post a Comment