Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I got tagged- AGAIN!

If you have tagged me (you know who you are) you have to understand how hard this is for me. I can never think up things to put down and it takes WAY too much thought on my part! So next time someone wants to tagg me PLEASE think twice. Here are a few facts/habits about me...

-I love reality T.V. you name it and I have seen it. I tried to think up my top three and I just couldn't, I love it all. If I had to say my favorite it would be The Biggest Loser.

-I'm cheap! I love a deal (just ask Greg). Greg thinks I am the cheapest person in the world. For example in Hawaii Greg found a pair of shorts at Tommy Bahama for 100 bucks, I found the exact pair of shorts at Banana Republic on clearance for 21.99. Guess which ones we bought? Yes we bought two pairs at Banana Republic for under 50 bucks! WHAT A DEAL.

-I buy my own gifts! Poor Greg, I really don't allow Greg to buy me gifts. I like to choose my own x-mas, birthday, anniversary,mothers day and Valentines day gifts. After a few years of marriage Greg finally gave in after I returned almost everything he had given me. This has nothing to do with Greg, he has gotten me some GREAT gifts. I just love shopping for myself, I get such great deals and always get exactly what I want. For x-mas I tell him that I have taken care of myself and to not get me anything. I wrap my gifts, put them under the tree and write- To Mom, love Dad. Is this wrong of me, Am I weird? I think Greg has got it Pretty easy, he never has to stress about what to get me because he knows I've already taken care of myself. I mean who better to choose the perfect gift for me besides MY SELF! Oh and another thing Greg never has to do is buy me flowers, I think they are a TOTAL waste of money and they die!

-I have to take a bath everyday. I cannot go a day without a hot, bubble bath. I lock the door, light the candles and read. When on vacation I may get in the tub 2 or more times a day, I'm a little obsessed! The rest of my family has also became a little obsessed with the bubble bath, especially the boys. Greg and Jake have taken all the hot water many times, and caused many family fights. We should have gotten two water heaters!

-I love Popcorn! I eat popcorn everyday. My favorite time to have popcorn is while watching Oprah.

-I hate to leave my house a mess. No matter where I'm going to church, the gym , the grocery store,etc.. I cannot leave without my house being clean. My family has sat out in the car many times waiting for me to vacuum, load the dishwasher, fold the laundry,windex the mirrors, make the beds or whatever else I think needs to be done. There is nothing better than coming home to a clean house.

-I do not know how I ever lived without DVR. I DVR everything, if you ever miss your favorite show call me, chances are I have it recorded!

Well thats all I can think of for now. I tagg, Amber Robertson, Sumar Peake and Brandi Hess.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny! You are totally addicted to baths and I think I'm starting too now. And I'm getting addicted to that 100 calorie mini bags of popcorn you told me about. I totally ate a bag of it while I read in the bath tub during my lunch break yesterday :)

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

You are so funny. I have never been tagged. What is it, and what do I have to do? I am still in withdrawls from Hawaii, why do they put us through that and then make us come home to cold, yucky, dreary weather?

Heather said...

Heather, Oh my heck i don't know how I found your blog, but it was so good to see you & your cute family!!! You look great & your kids are all grown up!
Last time I saw you,you were living with the in laws!!! I'm sure you are out of there by now!! lol :)
if you want to check out my site it is.. www.theredlifesavers.blogspot.com
love, Heather Miller [wilson]

Stott Family 5 said...

Thank you!!! Very cool stuff about you and I am a huge reality tv junkie myself, and biggest loser is by far my most favorite, I like to watch it and eat chocolate chip cookies at the same time...a bit of an oxy moron I know! I am practicing to get on the biggest loser next time!