Friday, March 7, 2008

Book Club

Last month I read The Sunflower, by Paul Richard Evans. This is a love story and a very easy read(totally on my level). I had this book read in just a couple of days which is AMAZING for me. If your looking for a good little love story, read this book! Thanks Tricia good choice. This month I am reading The Poisonwood Bible, by Barbara Kingsolver. This might be a challenge for me because it's over 500 pages, I'm not sure I have the patience to read such a LONG book. Wish me luck! If you have read this book let me know, mabe I will get all the info from you and I won't even have to read it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the book. I need to join a book club. I always try to talk to Jay about the books I am reading. Yeah, doesn't fly. If it is not about shooting someone, monsters, spy's, or fast cars he wants nothing to do with it.

WW is going ok. I have hit a slump. I just can't wait until the scale catches up to the inches I have lost. I am switching to the core plan for a while to see if I can't shake things up a bit.