We were in St George for Jake's baseball games last weekend and after going to double headers two days in a row, we were ready to play! The weather was perfect, the food GREAT and my bowling game was amazing! I guess you have never seen anything like it, just ask anyone watching. Here's some pics:
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Easter weekend in St George
Posted by emeryfam at 3:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
First of all, you and mom bowling...hilarious photos! And that picture of Famous Daves is making me so hungry for it! Looks like lots of fun, I'm jealous! Those are some cute photos too of everyone :)
Looks like a lot of fun and very warm!!
Looks like a lot of fun!! I need some warm weather!! I am way excited for baseball season to get going, I had a lot of fun watching the boys last summer, they were awesome!
I am so jealous! St. George sounds a lot better than SNOW!!! I hope you had fun at classic on friday!
We need to plan Cali
Seriously! Sweet form!
I need an ambien!!!
Heather I love blog stalking!! I need to tell you a story. And when are you going to post that pic of Summer's ugly feet???
I wanna be your friend please put me on you blog then maybe I will start posting stuff. Come teach me how to make my blog cute. Holly come over lol
Yawn....time for a new post!!
AAAHHH! Seriously wasn't Easter like 8 years ago. New post please! Ps I like the new wheels!
Post a Comment