Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Princess Week!


This week was Disney on Ice, so we had to celebrate all week long! First off, Halle went down with her friends to see all the princess's arrive, yes we were late and missed them but we got to walk down the red carpet and look at all of their beautiful cakes.

Halle's favorite cake was Cinderella's


Then on Friday, Holly and I took Halle and her friend Lexy to watch Disney on Ice, they loved it! Halle never took her eye's off the floor, it was pure entertainment.







6 comments:

Heather said...

How fun!! My daughter is like a backyardigan kind of girl!!! :)
Halle is soo cute! She looks just like her mom!! :)

P.S. let me say you all take after your mom b/c you & your sister look so much a like too!! Cute family you have!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know they displayed princess cakes! They look yummy!

Mary said...

Those girls look so cute I can't stand it.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow I was so there for the princess arrival with my girls. I should have called you.

Amber said...

I am jealous, you ahould have called me to go, Kailey would have been in heaven! She would have been up front and center in her Cinderella dress.

Hess Fam said...

Ok whoever's little girl that is that is dressed up like snow white must be beautiful what a cute little girl!!!