Monday, March 17, 2008

Still Striped!

As you can see we still have a problem, but help is on the way. Chem Lawn should be here anyday. I will keep you posted and update you on our progress. If your just tunning in and are wondering what happened to our lawn, refer back to older post "what happened to your lawn"on Dec 7, 2007.



5 comments:

Holly said...

I love it! I seriously can't stop laughing! Good luck!

Mary said...

Look on the bright side...at least you have every other stripe that is alive. Ours is still completely dead so you are ahead of us!!

Mitchell Family said...

seriously, what happened!! Can't wait to hear the diagnosis!

Stott Family 5 said...

On the plus side, you have some green in your lawn..ours is still very much yellow! I love the stripes!

Hess Fam said...

I always laugh at this when I drive by!!!