Friday, May 23, 2008

Graduation day!

Halle graduated from preschool today, and was sad to see it end. She made some great friends and learned a ton. I have to say I will miss my free Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, I guess instead of shopping,lunching,reading and spa'ing I will be spending them at Cherry Hill.

Halle and her friend Lexy



Thanks for everything Ms. Michelle and Ms. Keli.

4 comments:

Amy B. said...

Halle...we had so much fun with you today...you will have to call us to come over and play this summer!! Taylor, Rhett, Grady and Jenner

Mary said...

Cute pics. I have to say that I'm sad about the lunch bit ending. Oh well...until next fall!!

Ty and Holly said...

Halle is getting so big! Congrats on gruduating...Kindergarten here she comes!!

Anonymous said...

Did you guys get Cherry Hill passes this year? We should meet if it ever gets above 80 degrees!!!