OK, I found the GREATEST place for swimsuits it's called Hapari swimwear. I know you hate to shop for swimsuits, but these are too cute to pass up! Their store is in American fork, and I heard they also carry some at Studio Bellezza Salon in Centerville. The tops are 60 and the bottoms 30, I know they are a little pricey but TOTALLY worth it. Go to www.hapari.com and look at all the cute things they have, let me know what you think!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Their swimsuits are super cute! I will have to save up to buy one for sure. Maybe I'll go to their store tomorrow in Centerville :)
I'm going to Centerville tomorrow!!!
Im too FAT if ya know what I mean
Those look amazing...I want to put it on my blog so everyone can check out the website, do you think that they would ship to AZ???
Do you think that they have a size 8?????? hahahaha!
Post a Comment