Halle was so excited to wear her new dress to church on Sunday. She wanted her nails and toe's painted and her hair curled just like Presley's. When she was all ready to go she said, "Mom, I feel like a new woman".
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
I feel like a new woman!
Posted by emeryfam at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She looks so cute!!
I love it, she looks like a new woman too! She is getting so big. I love how girly she is :)
She is beautiful!
She is simply so beautiful! I love the dress and hair and nails..what a girly girl. She must get that from Greg..haha!
so cute!! I love it!
She is adorable. I bet she is so much fun. So, is she your last??? Im sure you desire one more boy!
Heather, Im going private so send me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite. My e-mail address is the thepeakefam@hotmail.com. Thanks, Sumar
Post a Comment