After 12 days of searching the hampsters are finally together again. I can FINALLY sleep through the night knowing that the little rodent isn't climbing on me! The hampster hunter(greg) found the hampster in the extra carpet under our stairs in the basement. Does anyone know what the average life span of these things are?
Friday, April 18, 2008
IT"S ALIVE!!!!!
Posted by emeryfam at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ha..ha..glad the little guy was found.
Yay, you can rest easy that Hampster has been found...I have no idea how long they live, next time you should just get a fish, I think they only live like a couple of days, especially if you forget to feed them!
I love that the greater concern was not for the hampster's safety but whether or not it was crawling on your face. I would feel the same exact way.
Hey there! Your blog is so cute! I just got started so I am a little slow when it comes to this whole blog thing! I am so glad you commented on mine so I know you have one! Let's get together soon! Sushi night!!!
I have sad memories as a child of the neighbors calling my Dad to come get their hampster out of the air conditioning duct because it had crawled in there, gotten toasted, and was stinking up their whole house...I'm really glad your hamster was ok.
That is so funny! I killed one of those when I was little. I accidently sqweezed it to tight when I was trying to catch it. Those suckers are fast. It went into confolsions and then died. That is one way to kill it off. I cannot believe you wont get a dog but you will get a rat. Your nuts!
Post a Comment