Friday, April 18, 2008

JAKE!!!!!!!

I think I'm a pretty good housekeeper, vacumming should be done at least once everyday, toilets, mirrors, tubs and showers should be wiped everyday, rooms cleaned, laundry washed and folded, dishes done, etc... I think everything should have it's place. Well today dish network came to fix jakes t.v. because it hasn't been working for a few days and as you know in this house none of us can live without our t.v. Well to fix the problem we had to move Jake's dresser out to get behind it and this is what we found! I was SO embarresed, dorito and candy bar wrappers, bread, floss and a ton of other GARBAGE! The dish network guy was so nice he could tell I was embarresed and said " Don't worry I've seen worse". I guess Jake has not learned that everything has a place and it's called a GARBAGE CAN!

2 comments:

Ty and Holly said...

LOL...that is so funny! Maybe you should put a little garbage can in Jake's room :)

Amy B. said...

That is seriously the funniest thing I have ever seen...We were all laughing...almost as funny as Greg's grass (ametuer)

Luv Ya