Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sunday Hiking

Sunday boredom? Go Hiking! It's GREAT exercise, it' s fun and it's a good Sunday after church activity. We went on the Bonneville Shore Line trail and it was fun, you run into waterfalls, bunnies and if Hal is with you, a wild animal chasing you from behind a bush. Lets just say a few non sunday words came flying out of my moms and I mouths, thanks hal!















6 comments:

Amy B. said...

It looks like you guys had fun and the choice words...let's see...were they &%$$ and #@%^^&...

Mary said...

Looks like a good hike. We might have to try it out.

Ty and Holly said...

Yeah, thanks for the invite! J/K looks like fun though.

Amber said...

You guys are so cute. I hate to hike!! I would rather be sitting in church.

Amy B. said...

So funny, I was blogging while you were writing your comment...And, this is number 4 for Grady. Can you believe it??? I swear we have the craziest sick luck. He is doing better but not all the way there yet. Come see us if you want, we are in room 426 at Davis. Thanks for commenting and thinking of us!

Johnston Family said...

Looks like fun! What a great idea! I love getting my family up in the mountains! I wish we got to see each other more! You have such a cute family!