Wednesday, July 9, 2008

AND THE BIGGEST LOSER IS.............

HAL!!!!! I am soooo proud of Hal, he has lost 50 pds and looks AMAZING!! See what you can do when you go from 7 pieces of pizza to 2. This is Hal's before picture taken on April 20th.

Look at the difference!! After picture taken on July 1st
Remember Hal, I'm watching you and you better not gain ANYTHING back.

7 comments:

Amy B. said...

He doesn't even look like the same guy...he looks so Good!

Tyra said...

Freaking amazing, he looks great, now you need to get hugh on that diet.

Ty and Holly said...

A-mazing! Good job Hal...you look so sexy and healthy! I'm proud of my brother.

Lewis Family said...

Wow! Way to go Hal!! Now he needs to write a how-to book. :)

Adams family said...

wow!!! that is an amazing difference! way to go!

Mary said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! That is very impressive.

Rosies said...

Holy Crap!! that is awesome way to go Hal!!!