I guess this is the new way of toilet papering! Do you know how long this took me to clean up, all by myself because Presley was too tired and Jake went to a friends. I am going to find out who did this and PAYBACK will not be PRETTY!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
This was fun to wake up to today!
Posted by emeryfam at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh Heather...I would be LIVID at this...You have to find out who did this and get them good! Remember our gasoline + grass idea at the old hood...ha ha ha...
That sucks. Little brats...it was probably one of Presley's little boyfriends or something.
Oh man. I think I would have just mowed it up. I would payback too!
Oh, wow! I'm so sorry. I promise it wasn't me. TP, like everything else right now, is too expensive to waste. Next time pull out the lawn mower!!
who has the time or desire to something like that! this is when you wish school was back in!!!
I am sorry but that is hysterical! Presley is just getting to the age where you will be TP'd every weekend! Fun for you!! Are you guys going on Sat.?
Ha ha suckers! Matt and I do a great job don't we!
Post a Comment