Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stadium of Fire!

Presley danced at Stadium of Fire with 1300 other dancers! We had to be at the stadium for practices Wed thru Fri, and I think I drove them back and fourth from the stadium to our hotel at least 10 times. The things we do for our kids!!


Wasting time in between practices!





Finally the day has come!


Greg and Halle watching the sky divers.




Way to go Stadium of Fire Dancers!

4 comments:

Amy B. said...

The girls look so funny in their outfits at killin time. I didn't know you stayed down there the whole week...exhausting.

Nikki & Hal said...

Don't you love how they say Stadium of Fire at least 30 times through out the whole thing....I love the pictures! Tell Presly I may want to borrow that dress!

Mary said...

Way to go Presley. It looks like it was a lot of fun.

The Peake Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. Presley looks just like you!! Can't wait for more posts.