Oh My... Poor little thing! the bees are horrible this year! Alex got stung yesterday on his hand and it is soooo swollen! We had such a great time with guys up at the ranch we really need to do it again if we can squeeze it in with football! I keep waiting for you to post pictures from the ranch, so I can steal them off your blog. I didn't really get very many pictures and I need to post about the little trip. Hope to see you soon! Holly
3 comments:
Oh My... Poor little thing! the bees are horrible this year! Alex got stung yesterday on his hand and it is soooo swollen! We had such a great time with guys up at the ranch we really need to do it again if we can squeeze it in with football! I keep waiting for you to post pictures from the ranch, so I can steal them off your blog. I didn't really get very many pictures and I need to post about the little trip.
Hope to see you soon!
Holly
Oh my...tell her to run from those bees!!
Holy Buckets....Halle!!!
Post a Comment