Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Weekend at the Ranch

Our friends invited us up to their ranch in Wyoming and we had a ton of fun, here's some pics of the fun things we did...

Jake and Bryce riding four wheelers


Adam riding bareback, AMAZING!!!
Holly loves her horses

We rode all the way to the top of the mountain up to the old Liston cabin, and found our way in through the windows!


Presley using the bathroom before we left (ha ha)

Thanks Fishers for an AWESOME weekend, we owe you dinner!

5 comments:

Amy B. said...

That looks like fun...gotta love it!

Tyra said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun...to bad we dont have out houses anymore

Summerhunt said...

I didnt know you knew how to rough it! I need to take you real camping bd's and all (get it?) Really I am just jealous all I ever get it a flat air matress and a crappy tent. Looks like fun!

Amy B. said...

Thong Song? I have been laughing all day over you...Thank you for that...you made my day!!! and Greg's too!! HEHE

Mary said...

Looks so fun. We used to do the same thing every summer when I was little. Good times. Good times.