Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back To School

Presley and Jake would not let me take pics on their first day of school this year, I so wanted to get Presley's pic as she was walking into the Jr High but I thought of how embarrasing that would be if her friends saw so I gave up on that idea. Halle had no problem posing for her first day of school pic with her High School Musical backpack all ready to go!








Once again I am free 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hours!! Now I can get back to shopping, lunching, napping, spaing, reading and whatever else I feel like doing. I love Fall!

4 comments:

Hess Fam said...

I hate you! you need a new baby so you cna be insane like me!!! NO FAIr!!!

Amy B. said...

You embarassing...NEVER!!!

Stott Family 5 said...

Amen..sister!

Ty and Holly said...

Halle's pose at the door cracks me up.