Monday, September 22, 2008

Halle FINALLY rides FrontRunner!!

Halle has been waiting and waiting to ride the FrontRunner, so Grandpa planned the perfect day and off we went. We started in Layton and rode to The Gateway to meet Grandma for dinner at California Pizza Kitchen.


Halle wasn't sure the train would ever come!




Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a fun day on the train.

6 comments:

Amy B. said...

I wanna come!!!

Tyra said...

That is awesome!! Hudson would have loved riding on the train..becuz as we all know he is obsessed with the choo choo. we miss you guys and want to come back and visit soon.

Stott Family 5 said...

Awesome...we still haven't ridden the front-runner yet, my kids are dying too, I chalk it up to their parents being to lazy about it!

Nikki & Hal said...

I love your shirt Heather! Next time you'll have to invite us, I'm sure Hal would be as excited as Halle.

Rosies said...

look at me look at me I am a good mom!!!!! YOU SUCK!

Ty and Holly said...

I still need to ride front runner...we'll have to plan an outing again.