We have been a little busy as you can see, trying to catch insects for Presley's bug collection for science class. If you know Presley you can only imagine how helpful she was in catching or even touching these bugs. Poor Greg tried his hardest to catch some insects, but had no luck. We decided we had to get some serious help to get this project done. We put Family, Friends, Neighbors, Co worker's and pretty much anyone else we knew to work! Greg and I would like to thank everyone who helped with this collection: Grandpa Steve, Hal and Nikki Holbrook, Brandi Hess, Holly Adam and Bryce Fisher(especially Bryce for smuggling the Kadydid into the Utah game) and Corey Christensen. Presley handed it in on time and got 103%. Now we are on to a 30 page scrapbook for art, you may be getting a call!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
I LOVE JR HIGH BUSY WORK!!!!!
Posted by emeryfam at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah Presley!!!!
Great job!
That seriously is so funny about the U game!
Holly
Gross...Bugs....EWWWWWW
When is our next assignment due?
Great job Presley. Kent got the same score. It's such a relief to have that nasty project out of the way.
What an annoying project! Ewe I hate bugs. If you ever need a giant beatle I almost stepped on 4 up in Ogden.
Post a Comment