Lets just say Halle is having a FEW issues this year with dance, school, the gym, playing at anyone's house, going in anyone's car and the list goes on and on and on! The first couple weeks at dance she was fine and then I left her one day and I came back to find out that she had been crying the WHOLE time. Not only had she been crying but her little friend also had gotten upset because of Halle (sorry summer!) All of my kids have done this WHAT ARE WE DOING WRONG! Now my life consists of taking the carpool to and from school(since she won't go in anyone else's car or let anyone drop her or pick her up) staying at dance so she won't cry and make others cry, going along on her friends birthday parties and having all her play dates at my house (since she won't go play anywhere else but here). Sound Fun?
Monday, October 13, 2008
Halle loves to dance.....when I'm there!!
Posted by emeryfam at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh no not again...I'm willing to bet Jenner's the same way as mine! What are we doing wrong?
I am so sorry. Just when you are on the verge of daytime freedom! Not fair.
Looks like we have completely opposite problems with our children, I am not sure which one is better, I know I don't want to experience it. I'll take my children rearing obstacles as they come. Hopefully you have a good book to read while you are parading around town with the kiddos. Ü
Post a Comment