It finally let me make a comment! Oh my so hilarious, especially since Greg played basketball in High School. Loved the one on one on the court and stands :)
I am so much cuter than you! LOL that is so funny Casey and I were laughing so hard. There is a break dancer one you should put your kids on it is for three people. my sister did it with her kids it is so funny
6 comments:
Heather, this is too funny. It made me laugh out loud!! Hope all is well.
It finally let me make a comment! Oh my so hilarious, especially since Greg played basketball in High School. Loved the one on one on the court and stands :)
Hilarious!
I am so much cuter than you! LOL that is so funny Casey and I were laughing so hard. There is a break dancer one you should put your kids on it is for three people. my sister did it with her kids it is so funny
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! Does Greg know you did that? I needed a good laugh.
ha ha ha ha wow!!! classic!
Post a Comment