Ok so we bought this wig for Jake's Halloween costume, doesn't he make a cute cheerleader(Greg is so proud). Halle is obsessed with the wig, she really would wear it everyday if I let her!
The wig gets taken off at night and has a special place on her nightstand next to her mirror and highschool musical book.
Holly was a little jealous of the wig so we tried to get her one of her own.
But let's face it no one looks better than me in the wig! Holly next time try the Zoolander pose and maybe you can borrow mine( I mean Halle's).
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
The Wig!
Posted by emeryfam at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL...so funny!!! But I'm totally embarrassed.
You look like Heidi off of the Hills...HILARIOUS~~And I'm sure Greg loved it too!!!
Va va voom. Nice wigs!!
Post a Comment