Did I REALLY wake up to snow today!!!
Think happy thoughts about warm 70 degree weather later this week!
I felt the same way! I shivered, because of the thought and because of the snow. by the way...please tell me the bug thing was only a random project and by the time Ryanne gets there I won't have to do such a horrible thing! Yikes!
Seriously!?~~~~
Are you serious?!. Thank goodness I am not in Utah anymore, I hate the snow....
Halle has the funniest poses!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Think happy thoughts about warm 70 degree weather later this week!
I felt the same way! I shivered, because of the thought and because of the snow. by the way...please tell me the bug thing was only a random project and by the time Ryanne gets there I won't have to do such a horrible thing! Yikes!
Seriously!?~~~~
Are you serious?!. Thank goodness I am not in Utah anymore, I hate the snow....
Halle has the funniest poses!
Post a Comment