Monday, October 13, 2008

Reba and Kelly

Friday night my mom, my sis and I went to the Reba and Kelly Clarkson concert and it was AWESOME!! We got our tickets late and knew that they would not be great, but wanted to go regardless. We got to the concert and realized we pretty much had the worst tickets possible and we still spent 70 bucks!! I was not going to have this so I went and got an usher told him are dilemma and YES he took us all the way down almost to the floor!



Thanks girls for a fun night and thanks to myself for the AWESOME seats!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Oooh fun! I'm jealous.

Ty and Holly said...

I'm glad my sister knows how to work it cuz you saved the night! :) That was fun though...best ever!

Amber said...

I am jealous, I would have loved to see them. You girls know how to have a good time.