The second day we were in Mexico Greg decided to go exploring in the Ocean, he really spent hours exploring and discovering! I loved it because it kept him entertained while I read, slept and layed in the sun. He found many things but the Puffer fish topped them all!
Look at how proud he was of his discovery! We could not believe he picked this thing up, and from that day on everyone had to go hunt the Puffer!
Exploring for the Puffer........
I even enjoyed the hunt!
Hopefully all the Puffers are still alive and not washed up on shore after we got done with them!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
The Puffer Fish
Posted by emeryfam at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't think that puffer likes you very much...or he LIKES you alot cuz he's all puffy and "stuff"...I know I get puffy when I see you...
That puff fish really is pretty cool.
Jared really missed out with the puffer fish...WAY cooler than the shells a few years ago! Love your swimsuit!!!!
Post a Comment