Another Company Vacation means another Tetra Financial Tennis Tournament(lucky me). One of the owners of Greg's company LOVES tennis, and puts together a very serious tournament. I embarrass Greg every year with my tennis skills, and this year I must say I really stepped up my game...ha ha! I thought that all my practice on the Wii would come through, not so much!
Nothing like Three hours of tennis, at least they fed me!
"The Pink Team"
Last year Greg came in first place, this year he came in third. Looks like someone else needs to also step up his game!!
Can't wait until next year......BRING IT!!!!!
6 comments:
You are a skinny minnie! Looks like a great vacation.
I was just going to say the same thing as Mary, Are you eating or just sucking in, tell me you are just sucking in cause I have been running my a@# off and I'm not losing anything YOU SUCK!!!
You're so FREAKIN hot...I can't stand it! Wanna go out?
Wow, you do look really good Heather! I didn't miss the tennis to much, but it made me sad to see the pics! And they even fed you...No fair!
so I posted about the jazz game when hal won that basketball...you'll have to show jake!
look at you skinny mini! how fun!!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment