Almost 13 years ago, I was given the sweetest blessing dress for Presley to wear on her blessing day. Years later when Halle was blessed I thought it would be neat if she wore the same dress. Last week my neice Liv was blessed and was in the same dress that Halle and Presley wore. I thought this was the cutest picture of them together. I'm not big on traditions, but I think we may have just started one! I wonder who will be next to wear The Blessing Dress?
Friday, April 24, 2009
The Blessing Dress
Posted by emeryfam at 6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I could pretend I am a baby Holbrook and wear the dress....on my big toe! (the only place it will fit)
Thanks...Liv looked so cute in it!
So sweet!! That is such a cute picture. I am sad we won't be hangin in Vegas this week
Post a Comment