Presley made cheerleader last week, and I'm SO glad it's over!
Waiting for your number to be called....
And finally #28 was called!

Presley,
Quincie and
McElle (cousins).

Notice Presley's tears? She had a hard time being happy when their was so many of her friends who were sad! Believe me I was holding back the tears too, and reminded her friends that didn't make it that I was never a Cheerleader and I'm just fine. I'm SO glad I'm not in Jr.High!

Right after tryouts, we were off to St. George for a dance competition at Dixie college.

You know you have a teenager when your sent to Target to buy tanning oil with zero SPF!

We came home to an EARLY 6am wake up call from the Cheerleaders to take Presley to breakfast

Just like her
MAMMA, not a morning person!

TOO FUNNY! She could not even open her eye's.
Greg came home the other night and could not have been more thrilled to hear the basement full of cheerleaders, dancing and cheering as loud as they could! He was reminded of his childhood with his three older sister's who were all cheerleaders and replied "SHOOT ME NOW".
2 comments:
Yea for Pres!!! We are so excited for you! Hey Heather did you know that I was a cheerleader every single year in jr high and high school? What did you do in high school???????
whooo hooo! go presley! jr high, sigh, what a time of life!
Post a Comment