This might be the funniest thing EVER! This was Halle in June 2007, stung by a bee under the eye, obviously allergic! We made her wear sunglasses where ever we went.Sept 2007, stung AGAIN under the eye! Again we made her wear sunglasses where ever we went.
Third times a charm! August 2008, mosquito bite on the eyelid.....where's the sunglasses!
Today Halle woke up to another mosquito bite, same eye, same place! I noticed it first and she said "NOT AGAIN.... GO GET THE GLASSES!"
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Love at first BITE!
Posted by emeryfam at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That is so funny!!! The same eye every time. Do they bite her eye or is that just the allergic reation everytime?
Call my dad and tell him to spray your neighborhood for the bugs. He works for the county abatement and can take care of ya.
Too funny...it's sad but I have to laugh. At least she is a good sport and still smiles for the camera :) Hopefully it clears before her birthday this weekend!
ohh, poor thing. seriously what are the chances, that darn eye! I say purchase her that new OFF clip on thing that keeps the skeeters away. I'm thinking of purchasing one for myself, dang things LOVE me too!
K she is seriously an Emery! Davis got stung last year 9 times... 4 times by the eye. And I'm pretty sure I have had at least 5 swollen eyes throughout my lifetime due to mosquito bites... ha ha
oh my heck that is so sad but, so funny too!
hope all is well~ your kids are super cute!!!
That cracks me up...I love that she asked where the glasses were? She's too cute!
I have tried to leave a comment 4 times now...I think it's all a cover up for the abuse!!! Poor Halle!!! You can come live with me...K!
I hate to get my laughs of of someone elses pain, but I just laughed soooooooo hard! That is so SAD. The poor girl, she is so cute!
Post a Comment