Halle had her first dance recital last week and loved every minute of it!The night of the dress rehearsal she was nervous to get up on the stage, but she did it and I was crossing my fingers for the recital very unsure if she would get up and do it or not. You would think that after watching years of Presley performing it would not be a big deal! She woke up that morning put her costume on and was ready to go, she was more concerned about her hair and make-up and Greg bringing flowers than anything else!
waiting to go on (I was still crossing my fingers).... and she did It! I have video and maybe one day if Greg or I can figure out how to put it on here, I will post it.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Halle's Dance Recital
Posted by emeryfam at 7:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is too cute!
Yeah!! She looks so adorable. I love the cute posts, keep them coming.
Post a Comment