Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snowmobiling at Bear Lake!

Last weekend we headed up to Bear Lake for some serious snowmobiling, but it was my mom and dad who ended up with the most crashes this time (right mom)! What are the chances that they would be hit in their car in Logan canyon by a kid on a snowmobile crossing the road, and again on their way home in Logan canyon by a kid with no car insurance! Nothing like coming home with your car completely crashed in on the drivers side and rear! My mom also had a little accident on the snowmobile, luckily her and my dad are still alive!! I'm so mad I didn't get a picture or even better video of that one cause I would of made some serious cash from America's Funniest Home Video's! Let's just say Presley will never ride with her on a snowmobile after seeing this incident!!

Notice who is driving in both pics!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Wow, that is scary! I am glad your mom and dad are OK. Sounds like lots of fun.

Rochelle said...

Can I tell you how much I love the snowmobile pictues next to the Mexico pictures. From one extreme to the next! I want to go to the beach. How fun!

Amy B. said...

Drink enough for the 3 of us...SHHHHHHH!