Chris says..."That is a great idea though...it does suck when you have to grab the remote and your hand comes out!" Anyways, You Know You Want One...in fact, I bet you already ordered it...maybe two of them!
I think that my favorite part is when the whole family is wearing them on the bleachers!!! I so expect to see you and Greg in these at the baseball games!
my dad bought me a poncho for x-mas my freshman year in collage! Seriously! Could you see me in the dorms just hanging in the poncho. It must be similar?! sad to say I didn't ever take it out of the package.
8 comments:
So funny...I'm totally buying matching Snuggies for you and Greg for your birthdays :)
Chris says..."That is a great idea though...it does suck when you have to grab the remote and your hand comes out!" Anyways, You Know You Want One...in fact, I bet you already ordered it...maybe two of them!
Oh and BTW, if you sew up the back, it becomes an AWESOME dress for church!
I'm laughing pretty hard. Clara is always telling me about The Snuggie. It seems they advertise during Sponge Bob. Too funny.
ps...you'll be amazed to know that I actually started blogging again today. Shocking, I know!!
Wow.. me and jon so saw this commercial on tv a little bit ago. Guarantee we already have matching ones.. ha ha
So wait..you don't want one for your birthday??
I think that my favorite part is when the whole family is wearing them on the bleachers!!! I so expect to see you and Greg in these at the baseball games!
my dad bought me a poncho for x-mas my freshman year in collage! Seriously! Could you see me in the dorms just hanging in the poncho. It must be similar?! sad to say I didn't ever take it out of the package.
Post a Comment