Sunday, January 27, 2008

Book Club

Ok, who would of thought that I would have joined a book club! The only thing I have been reading is the Us Weekly I get every Friday. So I joined a book club, and Greg said "your doing what?". Anyway I thought I would let all of you know what book I am reading for the month and what I thought of it. This month I am reading Follow The River, written by James Alexander Thom. I have to have it read by Feb 7th, and yes I have started. I will let all of you know how it is, and mabe I can inspire someone else to read something other than trashy entertainment magazines!

5 comments:

The Peake Family said...

search by the peakefam@hotmail.com. You will then find T.J's page.

Ty and Holly said...

I got the book too a little bit ago...I'll start reading today!

Stott Family 5 said...

let me know if it's any good, I love to read!

Nikki & Hal said...

You'll have to let me know! I just finished The Bracelet. It was really good and it has two other books that go along with it. PS You are not the only who loves celeb magazines. :)

Hess Fam said...

I wish that you would have joined the ward book club instead. Thanks alot jerk!