My neighbors invited us to Classic Fun Center the other day and Halle had a blast! I had no idea they were open in the day. Mon Wed and Fridays they are open from 10-5 and it's only 5 bucks for the skate and bouce pass. With the older kids in school, their was hardly anyone there. Halle loved riding her scooter to the music (especially Hannah Montanna). I love when I find new things to do in this cold weather. I'm sure we will be going there alot, see you there!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Classic Fun!
Posted by emeryfam at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok, seriously Halle looks so pretty in that photo under your writing...I freaking love her and I need to come see her. I want to go with you guys next time!
Yeah Heather give me a call and we will join to! It looks like allot of fun.
Halle is so cute!!! Really you will have to watch the boyz around her.
Post a Comment