Halle has been begging me to take her to school lunch, so the other day I finally gave in. She was so excited to go to school and eat lunch like Jake and Presley. Even though she was eating school lunch she wanted to pack her Barbie lunch box with something, so she brought enough granola bars for just about everyone in the lunch room! Jake loved having her there showing off his little sister, Presley on the other hand didn't mind Halle there but was a little embarrased of me taking all the pics!
Fish Sticks yummy, yummy(NOT!)
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Halle's day at school lunch
Posted by emeryfam at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I like Halle's Barbie lunch box!
How fun, I don't think I realized that you could go and eat school lunch with your kids...mmm...I'm gonna have to get on that! Halle looks like she is having a blast. Is she in pre-school? I wonder where she is going. I have to get Jackson signed up (like yesterday)!
Post a Comment