Friday, January 4, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


We had so much fun celebrating the New Year at Grandma's . We ate WAY too much food, played games, made malts, watched movies and toasted in the New Year with sparkling apple cider!

Halle once again entertained us by dancing to her new Hannah Montanna cd, that she won't leave home without!

Malt Mustaches...
...
...

We played the funnest new game called Mexican train, Presley dominated.


Hal really partied it up for the New Year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!! Maui is freaking awesome...I saw your resort you will be staying at, the Fairmont right? Amazing!

Stott Family 5 said...

Happy New Year!!!! Looks like you guys had a great entry into the new year!! I spent mine cleaning up Jackson's throw-up from eating too much Candy...my own fault I guess! Looks like fun though!

Nikki & Hal said...

Happy New Year! Look we finally started a blog....

Tyra said...

Halle needs to lay off on the booze!!